College.gov - www.college.gov
This website is designed to motivate high school students with inspirational stories and information about planning, preparing, and paying for college.
At the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid website:
• Find detailed information on Federal Student Aid programs; research school and career choices; learn about the entire federal student aid process, eligibility, and the application process; and access other Federal Student Aid websites and publications online.
• Create a “MyFSA” account, a federal student aid personalized folder to help you decide on a career, research schools, and find scholarships. Track your progress in the college planning and application process and access other sources of nonfederal aid.
Your PIN serves as your electronic signature. It can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.
Apply for federal student aid online using FAFSA on the Web (the online version of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA.)
This site is your source for information from the U.S. Department of Education about how to manage your student loans. Using your PIN, you can complete your Entrance Counseling and sign an electronic Master Promissory Note.
Use your personal identification number, called Federal Student Aid PIN, to access all your federal student loan records and obtain contact information on your loan servicer.
With the TG Learning Center you can learn key skills for financial success! Short, interactive modules cover spending plans, debt solutions, setting financial goals, and more.
This is a comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. The guide tells you about the different aid programs available and how to apply for them
If you are in the armed forces or have a family member in the service, visit this site to find out more about grants, repayment, and forgiveness options.
Men of ages 18 through 25 are required to register with
the Selective Service System. Registration is required to register for Selective Service to be eligible for FSA funds.
This website provides detailed information about student loan repayment options.
On our course page, find program specific information, such as:
- Total projected program cost
- Program specific completion rates
- A copy of our current catalog
- Student loan cohort default rates
Salon & Spa Institute is a proud member of the Foundation for Educational Success, which ensures that we hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to higher education. This site is a useful resource for students which openly outlines and explains the standards to which we have committed.