These sites may help you further finance your studies.
At the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid website:
• Find detailed information on Federal Student Aid programs; research school and career choices; learn about the entire federal student aid process, eligibility, and the application process; and access other Federal Student Aid websites and publications online.
• Create a “MyFSA” account, a federal student aid personalized folder to help you decide on a career, research schools, and find scholarships. Track your progress in the college planning and application process and access other sources of nonfederal aid.
On our course page, find program specific information, such as:
- Total projected program cost
- Program specific completion rates
- A copy of our current catalog
- Student loan cohort default rates
Salon & Spa Institute is a proud member of the Foundation for Educational Success, which ensures that we hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to higher education. This site is a useful resource for students which openly outlines and explains the standards to which we have committed.